Opinia nt Golden Mask

Pisz jeśli masz na oku jakiś wykrywacz (np. na allegro - podaj link) lub nie wiesz na co się zdecydować. Im precyzyjniej sformułowane pytanie, tym precyzyjniejsza odpowiedź. Przed zadaniem pytania należy samemu odrobić zadanie domowe (zapoznać się z ofertami dealerów, skorzystać z wyszukiwarki, przeglądnąć inne fora itd).

Opinia nt Golden Mask

Postautor: ProScan » sob paź 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Nie chodzi o same wykrywacze (chociaż moje sceptyczne nastawienie do produktów z tego pięknego kraju pewnie daje się odczuć na tym forum), ale o obyczaje ludzi stojących z tym produktem. Kto i gdzie to produkuje? Diabli wiedzą.

Link:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthre ... -Schematic

Cytat in extenso:

some information about Golden Mask:

My name is David, I own le Fouilleur, we sell 5500 detectors a year in France.
We were among the first ones along with with Gary Detecting to field test the Golden Mask.
Since we were not selling XP and we found gm3+ and Gm2 to be suitable for military finds, we decided to sell them.

Despite lots of criticism in France from other distributors and fake customers, we managed to reach descent sales level for detectors without LCD, with low frequency, heavy and hard to use...
We have spent 20000 euros of ads and field test in french magazines since 2009, we created websites, facebook, forum and lots of videos to promote gokden mask.
We also helped him find distributors in other countries and create the "gm HF", his first 18kHz. Actually, it was called the golden mask HF and was made only for France. Vladilir didn't beleive in 18kHz at the beggining, funny isn't it !
However, since Vladimir Lilov has not ethics and is only interested in short term profits, he decides to launch the 1+ which is a copy of the "HF".
Problem is that he has a big stake in mdetectors.com, you know this bulgarian distributor that smashes prices and promises a european delivery for 19.99 euros. You all had problems with this ****er I'm sure !
Mdetectors / golden Mask sell directly Golden Mask detectors to end customers at the price he sells them to his distributors. We asked him so many times to change that, to be honnest...
We asked him to help sue those who criticize his brand...he always refused. He's no one to be trusted ! It's also pathetic to note that if you order 5 or 50 detectors it takes Vladimir 5 weeks to ship the order, but he's always on holidays.
He's not serious at all.

So, 3 days ago, we decided this had to stop. It doesn't matter if we lose 100 detectors sales, it's important that those manufacturers such as Golden Mask realize that they cannot mess around with distributors an sell directly to end customers...
Be careful if you plan to spend some resources to develop Golden Mask in your country since he'll stab you in the back. Hope this email will prevent you from doing the same mistake we made.
Some distributors had warned me, but i was to foolish to listen and i wanted to believe in this brand.

You probably wonder: "if i do not sell GM then some else will....". But in the end, who will sell them ? No "serious" distributor should ever accept to be tricked like that !
Vladimir Lilov and his puny brand do not deserve anything, just to be despised for being such moron.

Sincerely

David Cuisinier
ProScan
Właściciel

Re: Opinia nt Golden Mask

Postautor: taboon » ndz paź 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Po prawie 3 latach używania, mogę polecić GM :) Inne odeszły do innych użytkowników...
taboon

Re: Opinia nt Golden Mask

Postautor: Szprost945 » czw paź 26, 2017 6:30 am

ja jestem zadowolona
Szprost945

Wróć do Czy to dobry wybór ?